That's where pet insurance can help.Petplan’s comprehensive plan covers:* Tooth extractions due to injury or disease Periodontal disease Fractured and broken teeth Gingivitis And other non-routine dental treatments, as standard!

so you can protect their kisses + your wallet The above jargon I received via email because February is National Pet Dental Month. Oh, really?? SoI looked at the policy as my four-year-old MinChi was going to need a cleaning. From the policy: "The cost of any treatment for dental disease where clinical sign(s) (including, but not limited to, tartar, gingivitis, pulp exposure or halitosis) were observed prior to the effective date of the policy or during the first fourteen (14) days beginning on the effective date of your policy" I have had the policy since July 2015.

My vet endorses them and even felt that we should get something back from the cleaning.

They denied it because the vet's notes stated 'moderate tartar.' Their email was very misleading as a pet parent wants their dogs teeth healthy and not let tartar turn into worse issues.My husband and I are strongly considering dropping them and just keeping a certain amount set aside for such things and pay ourself.

Review about: Petplan Pet Insurance.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Petplan?

Comments