I agree 100% !!!Pet Plan is all about making money and NOT about helping anyone but themselves...

My plan was going up because they had a NEW underwriter and that person changed all the plans! IT WAS A JOKE!! The coverage was way less and much more expensive!! I already had a falling out with them because they would not pay on one of my cat's claims, my vet even wrote them a letter explaining it was NOT caused by a pre existing condition BUT oh *** no they who ever they are decided NOT to pay it anyway!!

I cancelled it and "they" did NOT reimburse me the correct amount, They said the transaction fees paid were not refundable which I was never told until I cancelled!! PLus they take more money when they do pay out because they take co pay then deductible so you get screwed there too! I also asked nicely three or more times for Adrainann to please not call me early in california and to please call in the afternoon PST, because I do not sleep well at night and am on chemo medication .. She was the one working on it to get me back the correct amount or so she said!

SHE then calls at 8:30 AM PST so she could care less what I asked obviously! I told her about that too and her response in a snippy sounding voice was well I apologize I didn't come into work thinking I would wake you up WHAT THE F--- She was NOT thinking about anything but her self! *** pour customer service with attitudes!!

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND PET PLAN TO ANYONE!!GO WITH EMBRACE,, SO MUCH BETTER AND BETTER RATES AND VERY NICE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Review about: Petplan Pet Policy Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Petplan?

Comments